Challenge No. 95 - Red, White and Blue-tiful! ~

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Welcome to Challenge No. 95!
I just loved seeing all of the awesome paper pieced beauties during the last challenge. Thanks so much to those of you who joined. I appreciate you more than you know!

~ Winner and Princess Dragonfly of 
Challenge No. 94 is:
Deanne - A Little Bit O' Paper ~
Congrats Deanne!!  I just loved this sweet little gal, and your paper piecing is just perfect!  Grab your Princess Badge from over on the right :)

Challenge No. 95 ~
 Red, White & Blue-tiful!
Let's celebrate the beautiful colors that this time of year brings. Any hue of red and blue works ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

~ The winning entry will be crowned with the title of Princess Dragonfly, and have your blog and/or bio featured in Challenge No. 96.  (You can still join and win if you don't have a blog.)  I hope my examples here will inspire you to join in the fun:
Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/Hanging in There

6 comments :

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks for choosing my card!!! So happy to be Princess!!! I will proudly display my badge!!

Diane said...

Very cool cards and fabulous images!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and lovely inspiration, Jeannie!

MiamiKel said...

Your cards are splendid, Jeannie! I love the tire swing one most of all ♥

Carol Dee said...

A red, white and blue challenge PERFECT

Janice said...

Fabulous inspiration from the design team. Thanks for a great challenge.
Janice x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs